ፓነል 4፡ እዋናዊ ብድሆታት ኤርትራዊ ተቓውሞ ኣብ ዳያስፖራ፤
Panel 4: Current Challenges Facing the Eritrean Diaspora Opposition
Moderator: Said Abdelhay
1. Ahmed M. Omer: ብዛዕባ ተወዳደርቲ ኣረኣእያታት ሃገራዊ ረብሓ ኤርትራ። / Contending Views of Eritrea’s National Interest.
2. Aklilu S. Berhan: ብዛዕባ ልዑላውነት ከም ሃገርን ከም ህዝብን። / Sovereignty as a State and as a People.
Held on 27-29 August 2021, 'Eritrea Symposium 2021: Strengthening the People’s Agency in Democratic Change’ brought together representatives of political and civil society groups, as well as activist individuals from the global Eritrean Diaspora to participate in 5 engaging panels on:
(1) Assessing the Current Situation in Eritrea and the Region (now available);
(2) Struggling for Justice and Democracy in the Age of Falsehood and Unreality (now available);
(3) Strengthening the People’s Agency in Democratic Change (now available);
(4) Current Challenges Facing the Eritrean Diaspora Opposition. (Coming soon);
(5) Coalescing to Catalyse Democratic Change (Coming soon);
The Keynote Address and the Symposium Communiqué are available in 3 languages: Tigrinya, Arabic, English on our website.